Kojuro Shuri is feminine looking boy. He wears hairpins on his side bangs, and he also wears a ponytail. He has light brown hair and pink eyes.
Kojuro is a gentle and caring friend. He seems feminine at first, but he is indeed a boy. He loves eating usually sweets and is really bad at school work as seen in a chapter of a test contest between Aki and Makabe.
Kojuro is seen talking to Masamune and offering him food.
- Kojuro's eye color was changed from the manga to the anime, from blue to pink-ish.
- Kojuro madly loves sweets.
- Kojuro loves Neko Fujinomiya.
- Kojuro is extremely bad at school works
- Due to Kojuro's feminine appearance, most female haremettes in Masamume's class wanted to ship Kojuro with him, especially Futaba..
- His first name and his friendship with Masamune may be a reference to the two samurai Masamune Date and his retainer Kojuro Katakura of the Date clan.